Lexus 700h 3rd Row Delete = Suspension Stabilization

garyculb1889 9

Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Messages
77
Reaction score
59
Points
18
Lexus 700h 3rd Row Delete = Suspension Stabilization

When I purchased my 2025 Lexus F-Sport one of the issues I quickly noticed was suspension instability in certain driving modes. In Econ, Comfort & Normal the Lexus 700h would Wobble, Bounce or Pitch when going over more than two bumps on the road. The Lexus 700h felt like one of the long cars from the 70’s with bad shocks. :mad: This was most notable at highway speed. It was easily visible at night. The headlights would bounce up & down after some small bumps. I could only make the Wobbling, Bouncing or Pitching go away by putting the SUV in S+ (https://www.lexuslxforum.com/threads/wobble-bouncing-in-eco-comfort.139/#post-973 )

My Lexus Dealer checked out the SUV & even brought the Toyota Regional Representative/Field Technical Specialist, Matt Hennessey, over from Georgia (https://www.lexuslxforum.com/threads/wobble-bouncing-in-eco-comfort.139/#post-1012 ). Three loaners/evaluations & Field Technical Specialist conclusions:
  • The Lexus 700h suspension was set in Japan & could not be altered by an ECU update/change
  • I needed to learn to accept the change in the Hybrid System suspension
  • Do not Drive in Econ or Comfort
  • If I could not live with/like the ride of the Lexus 700h F-Sport: Trade in the SUV for a different Lexus model or, Sell the truck (at my expense)
I honestly thought if I could just get rid of the 3rd row the Lexus 700h would balance out. With the assistance of Air Down Gear Up that is exactly what I did (https://www.lexuslxforum.com/threads/got-it-done-third-row-delete.217/ ).
My Lexus 700h F-Sport has 15K miles on it. Wanted to wait until I had done at least 600 miles with the ADGU 3rd Row Delete before reporting/discussing the change in suspension of the Lexus 700h.
I am ecstatic to report that with the 3rd Row Delete the Bouncing, Wobbling & Pitching present on the Lexus 700h F-Sport is dramatically diminished and almost gone in every driving mode AFTER the 3rd Row Delete!!🥳


I can now drive in any driving/suspension mode and there is no front to rear pitch. The suspension is perfect. I feel very comfortable in Comfort. Regular is pleasure to drive in & around the city. There is now stability when traveling at higher speeds going over several bumps in the road in a curve. It is almost like Lexus set up the suspension on the Lexus 700h without a 3rd Row!

Please do not believe me. Try it yourself. Delete your 3rd row and feel the suspension difference. The change is nothing short of Amazing. My wife even noticed it after a very short trip. Now that is really amazing!🤣


 
Last edited:
So... What's the plan now? Never put anything in the space where the 3rd row was?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Air Down Gear
Back
Top