- May 11, 2026
- 26
- 22
- 3
- Thread starter
- Moderator
- #21
Thread Owner
Great write up by Gary, give it a look!
GOT IT DONE! THIRD ROW DELETE!!!
I big THANKS to Air Up Gear Down (AUGD) for mass producing the Third Row Delete for the Lexus 700h (https://airdowngearup.com/products/lx700h-3rd-row-delete ).
The product arrives as TWO BOXES. One is the assembly components & the other, the actual Billet Aluminum floor for the Third Row Delete. I must admit that I did not install this mod. Instead I took the components the my Lexus Dealer, Jim Hudson Lexus in Columbia. SC (https://www.hudsonlexus.com/). With assistance of their Shop Foreman Ryan...
I big THANKS to Air Up Gear Down (AUGD) for mass producing the Third Row Delete for the Lexus 700h (https://airdowngearup.com/products/lx700h-3rd-row-delete ).
The product arrives as TWO BOXES. One is the assembly components & the other, the actual Billet Aluminum floor for the Third Row Delete. I must admit that I did not install this mod. Instead I took the components the my Lexus Dealer, Jim Hudson Lexus in Columbia. SC (https://www.hudsonlexus.com/). With assistance of their Shop Foreman Ryan...
- garyculb18
- Replies: 9
- Forum: 💬 Lexus LX 700h Talk







